Education & Affiliations
- Master’s Professional Counseling
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction Certification – May 2016
- Brain, Mind, Body in the Healing of Trauma
- Brain Based Strategies for ADHD – Emotional Regulation/Executive Function training
- Attachment and Clinical Integration (Dan Siegel) training
- EFT Couples Therapy Externship
Margaret has her Provisional Licensure for Professional Counselors. She has worked at the Jackson Hole Community Counseling Center, providing mental health counseling to Jackson Hole residents presenting with a wide variety of issues. She worked at the local Counseling Service Center in Geneva, Switzerland counseling international students who sought help with various emotional issues ranging from depression, anxiety, transitional issues and cultural issues.
Her work experience has allowed her to develop an expertise in working with women of all ages with a focus on overall mind, body health. She uses a collaborative approach in assisting clients to discover their strengths, empower their ability to create positive change and help them manage & solve their own issues.
- Attachment based individual therapy
- Expertise in working with women
Hours & Contact Info
On a Personal Note
The foundation of Margaret’s therapeutic approach is attachment. She focuses on deeper emotional work with clients to help them better understand behaviors . Attachment focused therapy changes the lens through which we view ourselves and the world, leading to more healthy and conscious decisions. The therapeutic relationship becomes a source of healing and creates opportunities to examine and reprocessing unhealthy patterns. Being part of a collaborative effort requires hard work, dedication and commitment of both therapist and client. It is gratifying to witness a client’s growth in self-awareness, self-confidence and compassion.