Individual, Couples, Family & Child/Adolescent Therapist
Education & Affiliations
- Licensed Professional Counselor – WY
- EFT couples trained therapist (couples)
- EFFT level 1 trained therapist (families)
- EFiT level 1 trained therapist (individual)
- PolyVagal NeuroScience training
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), & Integrating Mindfulness into CBT practices
- Mindfulness Practices for Adults and Children
- Trauma informed practices
- Restorative Justice and Harm Repair practices
- Brain Based strategies for Executive Functioning and Emotional Regulation
- Social Thinking Strategies for Children
Individual therapy, couples counseling, family therapy & parenting
Charlotte has been with JHFS since 2019. Initially she provided mental health services part-time, then moved to full time in 202 after leaving Teton County School District where she had worked for 7 years as a school counselor. Charlotte provides individual therapy, couples counseling, marriage therapy, family therapy and parenting support.
Historically, she supported students and their families with a wide range of issues including anxiety, brain based strategies for ADHD, emotional regulation and executive functioning. She has received training in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and integrating Mindfulness into CBT. She is currently trained in Emotionally Focused Therapy, PolyVagal Systems, and attachment informed therapies.
Hours & Contact Info
- Monday – Thursday, 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Friday – Zoom ONLY
To contact Charlotte directly – Charlotte@jhfamilysolutions.com
On a Personal Note
Charlotte is a local, having grown up in Jackson. Following graduate school Charlotte decided she wanted to return to Jackson in order to be closer to family and the valley that she loves.
Charlotte has spent the majority of her career working in the schools but has always felt a pull to work in private practice.
Charlotte believes the therapeutic relationship is based on trust and is the most important catalyst for growth and healing. She is committed to continuing her education thru advanced certifications in order to provide the best treatment possible, a kindred philosophy of all JHFS staff.