JH Family Solutions provides high quality mental health services with emphasis on the therapeutic relationship to create a safe haven & secure base for clients to explore themselves and the world in which they interact.
Core values are the fundamental beliefs of JHFS and our staff. These guiding principles dictate our behavior and hold our organization and staff accountable. Core values also help JHFS evaluate if we are on the right path and fulfilling our mission statement.
- Professional Development – We believe that we never stop growing & learning. We continue our own supervision, certifications and personal explorations to insure we are providing high quality mental health services.
- Make a difference every day: We constantly push ourselves to be our best, we focus on solutions, and we arrive every day inspired to make an impact through our talents, passion and hard work.
- Self-Improvement: We are committed to continuous investments in the growth of our team members. We also ask our teams to actively take responsibility for their own self-development.
- We take the long view: When you join us, you’re stuck with us. We hired you for you, not just for this job. We know the best people move up and often go on to start their own companies. We want to help you get where you want to go.
- Integrity – JHFS staff is committed to providing ethical practices and treating our clients with the utmost respect. We operate from a collaborative approach reflecting openness, honesty and security in all our communications.
- Operate with transparency by communicating internally and externally with unwavering candor, honesty and respect.
- We are accountable by measuring ourselves against the highest standards of integrity and fiscal responsibility.
- Do the Right Thing: We are guided by solid moral compasses. We stand for what is just and right, and hold ourselves to a high level of ethical standards.
- Personal Health – We know that self care needs to be the primary focal point in providing mental health services. We encourage & support staff in finding a healthy work/home/life balance.
- We have lives: We love positive energy in the office. In fact, we need it—happy people are more efficient and creative. So if 6 PM improv classes or midday gym sessions are what makes you happy, we will support you.
- Support Each Other: We are committed to building an encouraging, caring, and supportive environment. We share a responsibility to support our team members and enrich their lives.
- You are not alone: We are hard wired to be securely connected in relationship! We foster a work environment of collaboration, partnership and team. Our door is always open to share ideas, concerns, suggestions – we want to hear from you!