We are here with you.
JH Family solutions has a team of mental health professionals who are here to help you confidentially talk through personal issues you are facing. Mental health counseling and individual therapy can be useful for many types of situations and we are here to explore many important issues in a comfortable, private and secure setting.
We can help. You are NOT alone.
Individual counseling can be beneficial to all types of people who may be experiencing any of these common issues:
- strained relationships
- family related issue
- healing from abuse & trauma
- substance abuse & addictions
- adjustment & transitional life issues
- developmental issues
- problems at work
- loss of enjoyment in activities
Staff is trained, certified & carries an expertise in:
There are many types of individual therapy modalities that are effective at treating a variety of mental health issues. Our staff is able to target the most strategic therapies to meet your goals.
- Emotionally Focused Individual Therapy
- Interpersonal Therapy
- Integrative & Holistic Therapies
- Addiction Recovery Models
- DBT – dialectical behavioral therapy
- CBT- cognitive behavioral therapy
- DARe – trauma reprocessing model
- Attachment Based Therapy
Engaging in Individual Therapy
Starting individual counseling is a big step. JH Family Solutions seeks to collaboratively create a treatment plan designed to meet your specific goals. It is our belief that the therapeutic relationship should be a secure attachment. We prioritize your emotional safety in the therapy room for the best outcomes.