The Hold Me Tight® Workshop was developed by Dr. Sue Johnson and is designed around seven conversations based on the Hold Me Tight book, all of which have been shown to be essential to successful relations.
You will learn how to understand and improve your relationship through presentations by the workshop leaders, private exercises and conversations with your partner and by watching video demonstrations of other couples.
Hold Me Tight, by Dr. Sue Johnson, which is now in its 10th year of publication and has sold over half a million copies world-wide.
This book offers a revolutionary new way to see and shape love relationships. The stories, new ideas and exercises offered in Hold Me Tight are based on the new science of love and the wisdom of Emotionally Focused Couple Therapy (EFT), an effective new model developed by Dr. Johnson.
Is a Hold Me Tight® Weekend Workshop right for us?
- Are you seeking more closeness & security in your relationship?
- Do you want improved communication and less conflict?
- Do you find yourself getting stuck and feeling distant?
- Would you like more intimacy with your partner?
What type of Hold Me Tight® Conversations will we have?
Privately walk through several Hold Me Tight Conversations with your partner to better understand your communication patterns, your needs and longings, and then begin to share those with each other, coming close again.
- Identify the Negative Pattern
- Finding the Raw Spots
- Stop the Cycle
- Forgive Injuries
- A.R.E. You There for Me? – Being Accessible, Responsive & Engaged
What will we gain from a Hold Me Tight® Weekend Workshop?
- Increase sense of safety & security in relationship
- Foster closeness and rekindle intimacy
- Heal broken bonds
- Understand the real reasons you get into struggles over and over
- Change patterns that leave you frustrated, angry and hurting
- Engage in conversations keeping your love alive and secure
George Faller, LMFT
- George is a husband, father, therapist, educator, speaker, writer and global leader in helping people reconnect and strengthen their relationships
- Author of Sacred Stress & True Connection
- Certified EFT Supervisor/Trainer/Therapist
- Founder & President of NY Center for EFT
- AAMFT Approved Supervisor
- Professor at the Ackerman Institute for the Family in Manhattan
- CT & NY Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist
- Director of training at the Greenwich Center for Hope & Renewal
- Board member of the Porter Cason Institute at Tulane University in New Orleans
Laura Santomauro, LMFT
- Owner/Operator/Supervisor/Therapist of JH Family Solutions
- Master’s Marriage & Family Therapy from Fairfield University
- Certified EFT Supervisor & Therapist
- AAMFT Approved Supervisor & Clinical Member
- WY State Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist
Date/Time, Location & Fee
- September 21, 2019 (Saturday) 10:00-5:00
- September 22, 2019 (Sunday) 10:00-4:00
- Location: St. John’s Episcopal Church
- Fee: $450/couple
- This incredible program is a partnership between St. John’s Episcopal Church and JH Family Solutions.
- The fee for programming reflects a 50% subsidy generously provided for our community by St. John’s Episcopal Church and the dedicated EFT therapists of Jackson Hole.
- Spaces are limited. To register now and secure your spot for this incredible opportunity, please complete the following form: